Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents:
1. Registration Process
3. Your Right to Use our Website and our App
4. Use of Website and App
5. Our Microlending Intellectual Property
8. Links to Other Sites
9. Limited Express Warranty; Disclaimer of Other Warranties
10. Limitation of Liability and Remedies
12. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
14. Notifications and Communications
15. Reports and Complaints
17. Other Agreements
YOU HAVE FULLY READ AND HEREBY AGREE TO THE ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION PROVISIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SUCH PROVISIONS MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Registration Process
You are eligible to register to become a borrower on our Website or through our App if you are a natural person over the age of 18 and a citizen or legal alien of the United States of America. In the registration process, Borrowers will provide their contact information, financial information and identity verification information and date of birth (“Registration Information”) To qualify to borrow money on our Website or through our App, you must provide identity and verification information described below
Identity Verification Information. Each Borrower must provide information designed to verify his or her identity. Such information may include (i) information from a successfully completed electronic check transaction, (ii) a credit report, (iii) tax documents or (iv) other similar information designed to authenticate and confirm your identity.
In the registration process, you will obtain a user name and password. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your user name and password. You are liable for any charges, damages or losses incurred by you or us as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your user name or password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your user name or password, you should notify us immediately.
- Your Right to Use our Website and our App
Subject to compliance with these Terms and the obligations hereunder, Users have a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicenseable and revocable license to access and use the publicly available areas of our Website and App through a generally available web browser only for its intended purpose. Subject to compliance with the Terms and the obligations hereunder, Borrowers have a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicenseable and revocable license to access and use the password-protected areas of our Website or our App through a generally available web browser only for its intended purpose. Subject to compliance with these Terms and the obligation hereunder, Borrowers have a worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable license to refer to or provide a link to the publicly available areas of our Website or our App if such links are provided for the purpose of furthering the purpose of our Website or our App. Borrowers are not entitled to create links to Content submitted by other Borrowers. Except as specifically permitted, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content or any information included on our Website or through our App.
- Use of Website or App
In connection with your use of our Website or the App or the Service, you may provide Content and interact with other Borrowers. As a condition to your use of our Website or the App or the Service, you agree that you will not:
Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available Content that is unlawful, libelous, intentionally false, abusive, obscene, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable; Collect, use or transfer any personal, private or confidential information about another person obtained from our Website or through our App except as expressly permitted by the owner of the information; Infringe any third party’s intellectual property, trade secret or proprietary rights. Transmit Content that contains software viruses, worms or any other computer code that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or App or obtain unauthorized information. Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Use data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Use the Website or the App for any unlawful or improper purpose. Either directly or indirectly, on your own behalf or in the service or on behalf of others, solicit, poach, cold call or
attempt to solicit, poach, cold call, divert, entice, induce or remove any person or entity found on or through this Website or App or any customer of Our Microlending for any purpose, including the purpose of engaging in competition with Our Microlending.
In connection with the use of the Website or the App or the Service, each Borrower represents and warrants that he or she:
Has provided complete and accurate Registration Information and will update the Registration Information to maintain its accuracy.
Has had an opportunity to seek legal and financial advice with respect to participation in lending-related services and the Website or the App.
Hold all rights in the Content you submit sufficient to grant licenses and rights to its use as provided herein.
- Our Microlending Intellectual Property
All of the design, text, and graphics of our Website and our App as well as the selection and arrangement thereof, are copyrighted, all rights reserved. Our Microlending, www.ourmicrolending.com and the design elements of such work constitute our trademarks. The Website and App images and text and all page headers, graphics HTML based computer programs used to generate pages on the Website or the App and icons are our trademarks, service marks and/or trade dress and may not be used without our prior written permission (“Our Microlending IP”). All uses thereof inure to our benefit. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos included on the Website or the App are the property of their respective owners. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any material, including code and software, from our Website or our App except as expressly set forth herein. Any unauthorized or unapproved use constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement.
You may not use the Website or the App or any portion thereof to create or recreate a similar or competing service. Any use of the Content of this Website or this App not expressly permitted by these Terms or granted by our prior written permission is a breach of these Terms and is strictly prohibited.
The Our Microlending IP contains confidential and sensitive trade secrets of Our Microlending. We do not permit you to disclose this information to anyone other than another Borrower, and we do not permit you, or other Borrowers, from using this information for any purposes other than those that consist of participating in our Services, as provided herein.
- Confidential Information. Confidential Information under these Terms consists of all non-public information whether oral or in writing (a) that is designated as “Confidential” or “Proprietary” by Our Microlending at the time of disclosure or within a reasonable period thereafter; (b) that is only available to Borrowers, or (c) that you should reasonably understand is confidential (collectively, “Our Microlending Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes non-public information that Our Microlending or its affiliates furnish or otherwise make available to Borrowers with respect to the offering documents, together with any reports, analyses, compilations, forecasts, memoranda, notes, studies and any other written or electronic materials prepared by Our Microlending, or Borrowers. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, information relating to Our Microlending services, the marketing or promotion of any service, business policies or practices, strategic plans, pricing, lease rates, plans, renderings, pro-formas, loan agreements, purchase and sale agreements, leases, market comparables, tenant information, sales per square foot, vendor names, customer lists, management systems, and information received from others that Our Microlending is obligated to treat as confidential.
- Non-disclosure. You shall retain Our Microlending Confidential Information in confidence, and shall not use such Our Microlending Confidential Information except as expressly permitted herein. You agree to use at least the same degree of care in safeguarding Our Microlending Confidential Information as you use in safeguarding your own confidential information and trade secrets, but shall use not less than reasonable care and diligence.
- Exceptions. Your obligation of non-disclosure of Our Microlending Confidential Information under these Terms will not apply to Our Microlending Confidential Information which you can demonstrate: (i) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of your own; (ii) was or becomes available to you on a non-confidential basis from a third party, provided that such third party is not bound by an obligation of confidentiality to Our Microlending with respect to such Our Microlending Confidential Information; (iii) was independently developed by you without reference to the Our Microlending Confidential Information; or (iv) is required to be disclosed by law, provided that you promptly notify Our Microlending in order to provide Our Microlending an opportunity to seek a protective order or other relief with respect to such impending disclosure.
- Reservation of Rights. The Our Microlending IP is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, and Our Microlending retains all rights with respect to the Content, the Website, the App and the Services, except those expressly granted to you. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, or exploit in any way the Our Microlending IP or any tangible embodiments of the Our Microlending IP, except as expressly permitted herein.
We are under no obligation to monitor the information residing or transmitted through our Website or our App. However, you agree that we may monitor Content on our Website and our App (a) to comply with applicable laws, regulations or other government requests; (b) to operate our Website or our App properly or to protect us and/or Users; and (c) for such other purposes as we deem reasonably necessary or appropriate from time to time. We reserve the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted through our Website or our App that we believe is unacceptable or in violation of these Terms.
- Links to Other Sites
Our Website and our App may contain hyperlinks or other connections to websites or applications operated by persons or entities other than us. We do not control those websites or other applications and are not responsible for them, their availability, content or any viruses that may be accessed through them. Our inclusion of hyperlinks or other connections to such websites or other applications does not imply any endorsement of the material on them or any association with their owners or operators. Your use of the Website or App to link to another site or application is at your own risk.
- Limited Express Warranty; Disclaimer of Other Warranties
- Limitation of Liability and Remedies
Our Microlending shall have the right, in addition to other remedies provided by applicable law including consequential and liquidated damages, to apply to a court of competent jurisdiction for the entry of an immediate order to restrain or enjoin said breach and to specifically enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, members, agents, and affiliates harmless from and against all claims, charges, investigations, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation our losses, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees , resulting from, or alleged to result from: (a) your breach of these Terms; (b) any Content or other material you provide to our Website or through our App, (c) your use of our Website’s Content or our App, (d) your violation of any applicable law, regulation, rule or order pertaining to your use of our Website or our App; (e) your unauthorized or unlawful use of our Website or our App; (f) any activity in which you engage in or through our Website or our App; or (g) the unauthorized or unlawful use of our Website or our App by any other person using your user name and password.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): A. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; B. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; C. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; D. Your address, telephone number, and email address; E. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and F. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is Francisco Uzcategui email: [email protected] You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- You may terminate your account with us for any reason or no reason, at any time, upon notice to us. Your termination notice will be effective upon our processing the notice. We may terminate your account with us for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. A termination by us will be effective immediately or as may be specified in any notice from us. Termination of your account with us includes disabling your access to our Website or to our App and may also bar you from any future use of our Website or our App. B. We may immediately restrict, suspend or terminate your account if you abuse or misuse our Website or our App or engage in any behavior that we, in our sole discretion, deem contrary to the purpose of the Website or our App. If you violate any of the Terms, we may immediately terminate your limited license to use our Website and App. C. Upon the termination of your account with us, you lose access to our Website and App. In addition, we may block access to our Website and App from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with those of terminated Users.
- Notifications and Communications
For purposes of communicating with you regarding the Website or the App, notice shall consist of an email from us to an email address associated with your account. You also agree that we may communicate with you through other means including email, cellular telephone, telephone or delivery services including the U.S. Postal Service about your Website or App registration or Services through the Website or the App. You agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact information.
You may contact us via email at: [email protected] or via U.S. mail or courier at:
Our Microlending LLC
3191 Coral Way, Suite 109
Miami, FL 33145, USA
- Reports and Complaints
If you believe that a User has acted inappropriately, such as by violating these Terms, you may report your concerns either via the links we have included on the Website or the App, or by contacting us by the means described above. If we are notified by a User that he or she believes that certain Content at the Website or through the App is in violation of these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith, in our sole discretion, whether to remove or block access to such Content, or to take action with respect to person or persons responsible for posting the Content. We have the right (but not the obligation), in our sole discretion, to remove, relocate, or otherwise block or restrict any Content, with or without notice, and without liability.
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other Users that involve or arise from your relationship to the Website and the App. Although we may monitor claims that involve you and other Users, we have no obligation to become involved. If you become involved in such a dispute, and our provision of Services is an insubstantial factor (or no factor) in creating this dispute, then you release us from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or connected with such dispute.
Agreement for Binding Arbitration. We do not anticipate having any disagreements with you, the user, regarding usage of this Site. But if any concerns about these matters arise, please notify us immediately. We would endeavor to resolve any disagreements in a fair and amicable manner. If it is not possible to resolve the disputes ourselves, then each party hereby agrees that all disputes or claims between you and the Company of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to those relating to use of the Website or our App or the quality or appropriateness of services offered by the Website or the App shall be resolved by binding arbitration. The Company chooses arbitration because it is usually less expensive and quicker than litigation and will allow us to resolve our disputes privately.
You agree that, by entering into this Agreement, you and Our Microlending are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement. YOU AND OUR MICROLENDING AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and the Company agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitration shall be conducted by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”). The arbitrator must decide all disputes in accordance with the chosen association’s rules and in accordance with Florida law, and shall have power and obligation to decide all matters submitted, including arbitrability and legal questions raised by pleading or summary judgment motions. In the event that any dispute or claim is determined not subject to arbitration by the arbitrator, all parties agree that their respective rights and obligations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its choice of law rules. Furthermore, in the event that any dispute or claim is determined not subject to arbitration by the arbitrator, all parties agree that any and all legal action or proceedings shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Florida, and in the County of Miami Dade,Florida.
Users understand that they are free to consult with other counsel about the wisdom of agreeing to arbitration or to any other term of this agreement before accepting it, and User agrees that by using this Website or this App, it is voluntarily accepting this agreement.
- Other Agreements
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and supersede all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications between us, written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and us or other Users as a result of these Terms or your use of our Website and our App. We may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior express written permission. Any attempt by you to assign your rights or obligations under these Terms without our permission shall be void. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction to make such a determination, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by these Terms, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by us shall be deemed legally binding on us, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by one of our duly appointed officers. We are based in Miami Dade County, Florida in the United States of America. We make no representation that our Website or our App is appropriate or may legally be viewed in the nation, state, province or other jurisdiction in which you reside, do business, or are incorporated or organized. Access to the Website and the App is prohibited from jurisdictions where the Website, or its Content, or the App is illegal. You agree that these Terms, as well as any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with any dispute with us, including without limitation any claim involving us or our affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, members, officers, directors, and agents, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida in all matters, without regard to its provisions regarding conflicts of law and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Miami, Florida.
For further information relating to these Terms, or to report a problem regarding the Website or the App, please contact